AnySend App Introductory Manual and Purchase Info
(last updated on October 5, 2020)
1) Install the AnySend App on your Android device upon purchasing its APK at the bottom of this page;
2) Open the AnySend app;
3) Insert your phone number and your email address for registering to the AnySend app, and read and agree to the terms and conditions;
5) Welcome to the AnySend app! Set your personal settings;
6) You can send both emails and instant messages (IM) from the AnySend app!
7) You can even get statuses of the emails that you sent: i.e. received and/or read;
8) You can easily transfer your media (i.e. images, photos, videos) from the instant messeger to email and back;
9) For instant messaging (IM), you can select between two communication modes: Private and Public;
10) Get real-time statuses of the messages that you send: i.e. received and/or read;
11) In the private mode, you can also establish a new group, etc.
12) You can start a conversation, or send a message to yourself;
13) You can send images, videos, gif files, and much more!
14) You can easily setup your personal profile;
15) In the public mode, you can see posts of other people, follow them, comment on their posts, and much more!
16) You can share/post videos, photos, images, and generally, whatever you want!
17) You can make video and audio calls;
18) Search and post content in your public feed;
19) Select your contacts and send them a payment either in the fiat currency (e.g., USD) or in cryptocurrency (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT, etc.);
You can purchase a 1-YEAR access to the ANYSEND app below, for a discounted cost of 199 USD.
UPON RECEIVING THE PAYMENT AT OUR END, YOU WILL GET A LINK FOR DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THE ANYSEND "APK" ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICE.